Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brief, simple, easy to understand, to the point, interesting, thoughtful, useful

I am glad,the great giant, Google enabled me to start my blog BriefCase!
Let me tell you,what I intend to keep in my BriefCase.
Content in brief, simple, easy to understand, crisp, thoughtful  &  useful.
Let me start with the profile.
I mean, profile of a person.
About me, Interests  & occupation may be more important
than gender, location, date of birth,  school or college, where studied, where worked.
It is enough to get rough idea of the person in question.
Thought of the day -
Education is not to know more, but to behave differently!-Ruskin
Let us give importance to personal traits & human values and decent behavior.
If we focus on real education, revamp education, it will lead to a better tomorrow!
Thank you! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment